The project for the design and development of the multi-purpose examination chair TRYTABLE was implemented for our subsidiary MEDKONSULT medical technology devoted to developing and producing equipment for the examination of the lower urinary tract.
TRYTABLE was designed as a flexible system enabling the execution of various medical procedures in urology and gynaecology, including ultrasound and X-ray scanning.
The basic qualities of the designed TRYTABLE system comprise:
- a wide range of configurations
- a wide range of accessories
- 3 motor adjustable movements with a memory for 3 positions
- motion control by means of a manual control panel or foot pedal
- universal euro lath for fastening the accessories on both sides of the chair
- easy cleaning/disinfection
- easily available control features
- work surface width: 590 mm
- work surface length: 1 400 mm (without feet props) – 1 900 mm (with feet props)
- total admissible load: 150 kg in motion, 200 kg in static regime (tested with 450 kg)
- weight: 120 kg
- height range: 65-99 cm